Friday 2 April 2010

Crepes, cakes, cats n car boots!

Hello there,
Here is what I've been up to the past few weeks, in pictures...first up, cakes, lemon butterfly buns,yum!
Cats...these are some new products in progress.
Car boot, there is a big car boot every sunday in Chesterfield, I hadn't been for ages and it was a Sunny Sunday so we headed down and got all these treats and more! The 'rainbow' dominoes are my favourite, the more 2 player games in the house the better!

Crepes...a little trip to Paris, I ate lots of delicious food...not 'michelin star french cuisine' I'm not that fancy. Delicious like crepes, brioche, hot chocolatem macaroons, croissants and goats cheese baguettes, c'etait tout delicieux!

Now I'm back home, all inspiro'd from the Sonia Rykiel shops I went to. I was dissapointed by the H&M collection (mostly cos it wasn't designed for anyone with curves,hmph) but that didn't effect my love for the lady's awesome knit skillz. Seeing all her amazing knits has given me the motivation I needed to get my designs going, and to try something new !

Kandy x

2 comments:

that kate said...

I am excited about the cats!! and the photos of Paris look great!

Laura said...

Ooh i am going to take my last polaroid film to paris and i really want to go to that photobooth, yesss.