Thursday 3 January 2013

A Crafty Christmas!

Being a crafty kinda gal, I love handmade gifts, every christmas I wish I had time to make more but usually just do a few for my nearest and dearest.

This year, my making and doing was completely outshone by all the handmade gifts I recieved.

 
A fancy pin cushion and bag from my Mum

 
Fairy lights with shades made from coke cans from Tamsin 

 
An amazing notebook made to look like my favourite book prop from the Harry Potter studio tour...

 
..A super rag-rug that will be keeping my feet toasty and cozy in my studio...
 
 
...And a roller skating themed bookmark and cross stitch patch, all from the super-crafty Seleena
 

 A beautiful collection of drawings related to our late cat Sirius from Ben.

 

Now....I'd better start making gifts for next Christmas if I'm going to be exchanging gifts with this talented lot again!

No comments: