Monday 30 August 2010

CAT - a - LOG

My birthday week o fun was ace...now it's back to 'work' here at Knit and Destroy HQ...we had a fun day yesterday taking photos for the new catalogue which will be available soooon. Here are some 'in progress' snaps.

Wandering in the woods looking for a good place to take some photos...

Just some of the MANY mushrooms we saw in the woods, there were some purple ones too and some shaped like eggs! No red n white ones though...maybe next time!

Cushion line-up on my favourite chairs. Looking at these now it looks like a waiting room, which reminded me that these chairs originally came from my Grandad's surgery waiting room.


Some old Knit n Destroy classics re-worked in lambswool, look out for these in the shop very soon.

1 comment:

smellison said...

one day I'm going to be ALL OVER your forest x