Monday 4 January 2010

Festive funs...

Hello and Happy New Year,
Here is a quick round up of my festive fun-times before we launch into the new year for Knit and Destroy. First, snow fun, yes, I reached the top of the mountain!!!
Christmas Day at home.
My Mum's awesome baking skillz produced this not only amazing looking but also really tasty chocolate cake candy house. The Curly Wurly fence is my favourite touch!
Now pressies, I got some awesome crafty pressies this year and I decided they were too good to keep to myself. Firstly, this knitting nancy all painted up to look like ME, amaaazing.

Now for this cross stitched work of art of the awesome Rosie Riveter...

Yes, it is cross stitched, check out the close-up photo! And if you fancy x-stitching this ace pic, you can get the pattern in Sugar Paper zine issue 4 (which is available at http://sugarpaper.bigcartel.com/)

That's all for now, more soon.

Kandy x

No comments: